- The Course fee is $75.00 and must be paid during registration the morning of your class. A money order, certified check, or cash only will be accepted. No personal Checks.
- Those arriving late will not be admitted. Participants must attend the entire class. If for some reason you do not complete the entire class, you must contact your probation officer to be rescheduled and you will again be charged the $75.00 course fee.
- Participants must not have alcoholic beverages prior to attending class.
- Short breaks will be provided. The lunch break will be from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. You may arrange a ride in order to leave for lunch but you must be back for 1:00 p.m. No alcoholic beverages may be consumed during the lunch break. Doing so will result in immediate eviction from the class. No exceptions!
- To receive credit for this program, participants must complete all assignments and participate in all activities.
- No disruptive behavior in the class.
- Children and relatives are not allowed in the class.
St. Elizabeth Hospital, 1125 West Highway 30, Gonzales, Louisiana
Enter the hospital through the visitor's entrance and turn right at the hall, go to the first room on the right and the class will be taught there. Please have your ride wait for you outside, not in the hospital waiting area nor in the visitor's entrance driveway.